HyperX FURY HX432C16FB3AK2/16 Component for: PC/server, Internal memory: 16 GB, Memory layout (modules x sizes): 2 x 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4, Memory frequency: 3200 MHz, CAS latency: 16.
Unleash your own style. Free your fury.
HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB* memory delivers more performance with speeds up to 3,466MHz**, aggressive styling and stunning smooth RGB lighting effects throughout the module. FURY DDR4 RGB memory is XMP-compatible, offers speeds from 2,400 to 3,466MHz, with CL15-19 latencies, and is available in single modules from 8 to 16 GB and kits from 16 to 64 GB to inflate performance for gaming, video editing, and rendering. It uses the automatic overclocking functionality of Plug N Play at speeds of 2,400 and 2,666 MHz. It also supports the latest Intel and AMD processors. 100% tested at all speeds and backed by a lifetime warranty, FURY DDR4 RGB is your cost-effective and worry-free upgrade choice.
– Stunning RGB light effects in aggressive style*
– Patent-pending HyperX infrared synchronization technology
– Intel XMP profiles optimized for the latest Intel chipsets
– Plug N Play functionality at 2,400 and 2,666 Mhz
* Customizable lighting effects with HyperX NGenuity 2 software or motherboard RGB control software. Support for RGB customization via third-party software may vary.
** HyperX PnP memory will run on most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the equipment manufacturer and specified in the BIOS. PnP cannot increase the speed of system memory beyond the BIOS specifications. AMD Ryzen systems with FURY will boot at the default cadence/latency JEDEC. In order to allow for cadence and latency